Forces of Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forces of Darkness

Photobucket

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Battle Colisseum

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
I Am Thor

I Am Thor

The Battle Colisseum - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Battle Colisseum   The Battle Colisseum - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 7:13 pm

Touche good madam, touche lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/matthew_nananmura
Mistress J

Mistress J

PostSubject: Re: The Battle Colisseum   The Battle Colisseum - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 1:40 am

Go on then..tell us a joke, I need cheering up!
Back to top Go down
I Am Thor

I Am Thor

PostSubject: Re: The Battle Colisseum   The Battle Colisseum - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 9:36 pm

A blonde's driving out in the desert one day and she sees this other blonde trying to row a boat across the desert. So she thinks to herself "What the hell...?"
She stops her car, gets out and yells "HEY! Its blondes like you that give blondes like me a bad name! If I could swim, I'd go out there and kick your ass!" lol!
Back to top Go down
Mistress J

Mistress J

PostSubject: Re: The Battle Colisseum   The Battle Colisseum - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 2:05 am

lol.....
I'm blonde... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
I Am Thor

I Am Thor

PostSubject: Re: The Battle Colisseum   The Battle Colisseum - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 11:04 am

ooopps Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Mistress J

Mistress J

PostSubject: Re: The Battle Colisseum   The Battle Colisseum - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 3:26 pm

nevermind..you weren't to know!
Back to top Go down
I Am Thor

I Am Thor

PostSubject: Re: The Battle Colisseum   The Battle Colisseum - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 9:48 pm

Mistress J wrote:
nevermind..you weren't to know!
to know what? Wink
Back to top Go down
Mistress J

Mistress J

PostSubject: Re: The Battle Colisseum   The Battle Colisseum - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 2:13 am

that I am blonde...unless my dippiness pervades my writng?
Back to top Go down
I Am Thor

I Am Thor

PostSubject: Re: The Battle Colisseum   The Battle Colisseum - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 1:16 pm

No it doesn't pervade your writing and what I meant with the "know what" bit is that I'm acting like it never happened.
Back to top Go down
Mistress J

Mistress J

PostSubject: Re: The Battle Colisseum   The Battle Colisseum - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 5:24 pm

See told you I was blonde !
Back to top Go down
I Am Thor

I Am Thor

PostSubject: Re: The Battle Colisseum   The Battle Colisseum - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 7:05 pm

Blonde? Whos blonde? Wink
Back to top Go down
Mistress J

Mistress J

PostSubject: Re: The Battle Colisseum   The Battle Colisseum - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 3:26 pm

One blonde can make a difference! At least that is what the blonde in this joke thought.

She was tired of everyone thinking that blondes were stupid, and she didn't like all these jokes. To end the injustice, she decided to prove to the world that she was smart.

In order to prove herself, she chose to memorize the capital of every American state. It wasn't an easy task, but she was determined and eventually managed to do it.

A few days later she was in a bar, and heard a couple of men laughing at a blonde joke. This was the perfect opportunity to start righting all the wrongs that had been done to blondes in the past - she would set these men straight!

Marching over at a rapid pace she announced,
blonde jokes"It isn't true that all blondes are stupid, and I will prove it. Just ask me the capital of any American state, and I will tell you what it is."

Although a little surprised, the men did challenge her and asked,
"Ok, how about Arizona?"

The Blonde, after pausing for a moments thought, proudly gave the answer,
"A"!
Back to top Go down
I Am Thor

I Am Thor

PostSubject: Re: The Battle Colisseum   The Battle Colisseum - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 4:05 pm

Hahaha lol!
Back to top Go down
Mistress J

Mistress J

PostSubject: Re: The Battle Colisseum   The Battle Colisseum - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 3:21 pm

your turn......make it a good one.....
Back to top Go down
I Am Thor

I Am Thor

PostSubject: Re: The Battle Colisseum   The Battle Colisseum - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 11:39 pm

A brunette decides to rob a bank one day. So she gets here blonde friend to help and lays out the plan.
"Okay, you go in, you rush the guard and blow the vault. The important thing is you can't be in there for more than 15 minutes, okay?
"Okay."
They go over the plan in great detail for the next two weeks.
The day of the robbery comes.
"Okay, do you know what to do?"
"Yeah, yeah, I rush the guard and blow the vault. Sheesh, I'm not that blonde."
Blonde gets out of the car and goes into the bank as the brunette calls out to her "Remember no longer than 15 minutes!"

Five minutes pass:
"Oh, shes got plenty of time."

Ten Minutes go by:
"Shit, where is she?"

Fifteen minutes later, the brunette begins to get really worried.

Twenty minutes later, the blonde comes out of the bank, big simle on her face and her clothes are all torn up, bruises everywhere. She gets into the car "Boy that was fun! Can we do that again?"
"Wheres the money at?!"
"Well, I did what you told me to do, I blew the guard and rushed the vault!"
Laughing
Back to top Go down
Mistress J

Mistress J

PostSubject: Re: The Battle Colisseum   The Battle Colisseum - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 2:02 am

lmao!
Back to top Go down
I Am Thor

I Am Thor

PostSubject: Re: The Battle Colisseum   The Battle Colisseum - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 11:56 pm

Your turn.... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Mistress J

Mistress J

PostSubject: Re: The Battle Colisseum   The Battle Colisseum - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 3:33 am

This is soooo true....

There was a little old cleaning woman that went to the local church. When the invitation was given at the end of the service, she went forward wanting to become a member. The pastor listened as she told him how she had accepted Jesus and wanted to be baptized and become a member of the church. The pastor thought to himself, "oh my, she is so unkempt, even smells a little, and her fingernails are not clean. She picks up garbage, cleans toilets - what would the members think of her." He told her that she needed to go home and pray about it and then decide.

The following week, here she came again. She told the pastor that she had prayed about it and still wanted to be baptized. "I have passed this church for so long. It is so beautiful, and I truly want to become a member."

Again the pastor told her to go home and pray some more.

A few weeks later while out eating at the restaurant, the pastor saw the little old lady. He did not want her to think that he was ignoring her so he approached her and said, "I have not seen you for a while. Is everything all right?"

"Oh, yes," she said. "I talked with Jesus, and he told me not to worry about becoming a member of your church."

"He did?" said the pastor.

"Oh, yes" she replied. "He said even He hasn't been able to get into your church yet, and He's been trying for years."
Back to top Go down
I Am Thor

I Am Thor

PostSubject: Re: The Battle Colisseum   The Battle Colisseum - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 12:00 am

Oh my, that is a good one Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Battle Colisseum   The Battle Colisseum - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Battle Colisseum
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forces of Darkness :: Introduction's :: Spam Central-
Jump to: